Applications are open for the FULLY FUNDED International Youth Forum 2019 in China. This International Youth Forum is Inviting Young Women & Men aged 18-30 From Multiple Countries Including Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean, Europe, and North America, the Arab States, and the Asia and Pacific region to attend a Conference in China.
As the Name Suggest YOUTH are strongly encouraged to submit applications to attend the Fully Funded UNESCO 3rd International Youth Summit in China. The Third International Youth Forum on Creativity and Heritage along the Silk Roads (a.k.a. IYF3), to be held in Changsha and Nanjing, 31 March to 6 April 2019.
This global youth forum will Run From 31 March to 6 April 2019. The Duration is approximately 7 Days. And all the Expenses of the International Youth Forum Which Consists of Air tickets, Accommodation, Meals, Basic health coverage, & pocket money (2000RMB) will be awarded to all the selected participants.
International Youth Forum 2019 Details
- Country: China, Conference in Beijing.
- Duration: 31 March to 6 April 2019
- Hosted By: UNESCO Beijing Office
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 15, 2019
The Short Summary of the IYF3 China is focusing on the topic “Youth Creativity and Innovation in the Age of Media Arts.” The themes of the Forum will focus on two main areas:
- Youth, media arts and sustainable urban development
- Youth, heritage, creativity and sustainable urban development
- Provide young people with an opportunity to voice their interests and concerns on advancing creativity through the promotion of tangible and intangible cultural heritage towards a sustainable future, utilizing the Media Arts as tools and vectors for this purpose.
- Seek to mobilize youth inclusion in the cultural and creative industries that promote our common heritage through the vast array of Media Arts.
Young women and men were given the opportunity to experience first-hand the power of culture in its various manifestations to promote human dignity, understanding between peoples, peaceful, existence, and sustainable development.
No. of Participants
Hence the International youth forum 2018 is being organized to support approximately more than 120 youth participants experienced in creativity, media arts, literature as well as heritage promotion and preservation.
Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean, Europe and North America, the Arab States, and the Asia and Pacific region, are strongly encouraged to submit applications as requested.
Benefits of International Youth Forum
All Expenses of the International Youth Forum will be given to selected participants.
- Air tickets
- Basic health coverage
- pocket money (2000RMB)
- Field visits
Dates & Venues:
- 31 March to 3 April 2019: Changsha, Hunan Province, China.
- 3 to 6 April 2019: Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
The Last Date to Apply for the International Youth Forum 2019 in China is midnight Beijing time on February 15, 2019
How to Apply
Complete a UNESCO youth forum Application(Link given below. After Completing Your Application Form Submit Your Application Form return the Application Form-IYF3 to email@example.com