UNICEF Internship Program 2019
Applications are now open to apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2019 which will be Held in USA (United States of America). All Countries are eligible to apply for this program.
Both Male/Female are encouraged to apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2019 before the due date, Applications sent after the due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
What UNICEF is? UNICEF works in some of the world toughest areas, to reach the worlds most disadvantaged children, to work for their rights and to save their future.
For more programs, you can visit Scholarship & Jobs.
UNICEF Internship Program 2019 Details:
- Host Organization: UNICEF (United Nations International Children Emergency Fund).
- Host Country: United States of America.
- Eligible Countries: Almost all countries are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Both Male/Female are eligible to apply.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly stipend of 1500$ per month will be provided.
- Program Duration: Duration of UNICEF Internship Program 2019 (5-6 ) months.
- Last Date to Apply: March 1st, 2019
Now let’s discuss the UNICEF Internship Program 2019 eligibility criteria keep scrolling down
in order to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program firstly you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. degree program or have graduated within the past two years.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- fluency in English.
- Must have excellent Academic performance.
- Must have no immediate relatives working with UNICEF or in the ECW Secretariat.
- Have an academic background in any of the following:
- Education, including early childhood development.
- Child Protection.
- Human Rights/Humanitarian affairs or related fields.
- Quantitative analysis: Data analysis, impact evaluation, applied statistics.
The last date to apply for UNICEF Internship Program 2019 is 1st March 2019.///
Imp: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process