Applications invited to apply for the KAUST Summer Program 2019 in Saudi Arabia. This Summer program is funded by the International Programs Office to support the Visiting Student Research Program opportunities for international students. The summer program will be held at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
KAUST Fully Funded Summer School in Saudi Arabia will Run From July 21 to August 8, 2019. The Duration is approximately 20 Days. The 2019 Red Sea Summer Program in KAUT will bring All the Eligible International BS/BSc and MS Students for its Fifth Annual summer program.
The KAUST RED Sea Summer program will Cover Your Round Airfare Tickets, Housing, Meals, Monthly Stipend, Visa Fee, Tuition Free Etc. In Short, all the Expense will be covered during the Summer Camp in Saudi Arabia. Students will be exposed to several aspects of KAUST’s work with relevance to understanding. The course includes fieldwork, lab work, lectures, and data workshops.
KAUST Summer Program 2019 Details
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Program Duration: 20 Days
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 15, 2019
Fields of Work
The Selected Students will be engaged in different work which included fields work, lab work & lectures which includes.
- The Red Sea, Including genomics, ecology, biological oceanography, microbiology, and environmental science.
- Bioscience, Marine Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Plant Sciences.
- Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering
- Biological sciences.
- Ecology, Zoology, Genetics, Oceanography, or Marine Biology
KAUST Summer School Dates & Duration
The KAUST Summer School will Run From July 21 to August 8, 2019. The Duration is approximately 19 to 20 Days.
All the Expenses will be covered by the KAUST. This Includes.
- Round-trip airfare to/from the international airport of departure-Jeddah (KAUST)
- Private bedroom and bath in a shared residential suite
- Three-week workshop living allowance ($800USD )
- Health insurance while at KAUST
- Visa fees (Students must have a valid passport)
- Access to community recreational resources
- Some group meals are included during Program
- Social and cultural activities
- Tuition-free program
- The KAUST Red Sea Summer Program offers an opportunity for International Undergraduate & post-graduate students to learn about Red Sea research from KAUST Faculty.
- Sixteen (16) students will be selected to participate in the summer workshop from international universities.
- The ideal program participant will be a current undergraduate or Master’s student with a strong background in core biological sciences, preferably also with at least one specialized course, such as ecology, zoology, genetics, oceanography, or marine biology.
Note: Enrolled KAUST students, KAUST Alumni, students who are currently in a Ph.D. program or those who have earned a Ph.D. are not eligible to participate.
You will Need the following Documents in a scanned format. PDFs are preferred, although the system will accept some other formats.
- Official Academic transcript(s) or a certified translation if the original transcript(s) is not in English from current and previous institutions.
- Personal Statement.
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor or academic supervisor.
- A passport with validity until 2020 (and two blank facing pages).
The Last Date to Apply for the KAUST Summer Program 2019 in Saudi Arabia is March 15, 2019
How to Apply
The Application process is Online. You have to Aly Online for the KAUST Summer School 2019. The Link of the Online Application portal is given below