Applications are open for ifa CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany. CrossCulture 2020 Fellowship in Germany is a Fully Funded Exchange Program in Germany. All Cost will be Funded in a Cross-Cultural student This is designed who are committed to improving society through their work in relevant organizations. The Durationwill be for 2 to 3 months.
CCP 2020 is Fully funded CCP offers a Diverse range which includes Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors to work together. The goal of Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
(Fully Funded)CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany Details
1 Duration: 2 Months
2 Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
3 No. of Participants: 80
4 Deadline: 15th November 2019The goal of this Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
Thusly, the host associations profit by the aptitude, provincial learning, and systems of the CCP colleagues. The members at that point bring their encounters increased abroad into their regular working turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.ng life when they come back to their home association.
Committed Volunteers to work in an Intercultural Environment and to Gather New Skills.
(Fully Funded)Fields & Topics of the CrossCulture Germany Program
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
(Fully Funded)Financial Coverage
- Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
(Fully Funded) Eligible Countries
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2019
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
(Fully Funded)Eligibility Criteria
- this is between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant is in good health
- The applicant is socially engaged for the long-term.
(Fully Funded)Required Documents
- Letter of motivation (please use the template)
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization (please use the template)
- Photo (optional)
(Fully Funded)Selection Criteria
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview .
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
The Last Date to Apply2020 CCP Fellowship is November 15, 2019.
How to Apply:
Applications for CrossCulture Program 2019 Germany are to be submitted online. The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below & also check the official advertisement below.