Calls are Now Started to apply for the fully Funded Scholarship program Hungary Government. T\he Hungary Scholarship is from the Government of Hungary & it’s called the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program 2019. The Called is Open Now to Study in Hungary.
In this fully funded Hungary Scholarship 2019-2020, You can Complete Your Bachelor, Master’s Degree, One-tier master, Doctoral programs & Non Degree programs. It covers all of your expenses and applicants don’t need to pay for anything.
Fully Funded Scholarship program hungary government offered by Hungarian Universities welcomes global candidates in Hungarian colleges under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program 2019-2020. The procedure to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program is like the Chinese Government Scholarship and Commonwealth Scholarship.
Hungary Government Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, One-tier master, Doctoral, Non Degree.
- Duration: 2-4 years, 1.5-2 years, 5-6 years, 2+2 years
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded.
Course Level & Duration
- Bachelor’s Degree: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Degree: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Ph.D.D: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year.
- In the Hungarian Education framework, One-level ace projects spread both the unhitched male and the ace degree of studies; hence it is a unified ace program that outcomes in an ace degree. These one-level projects are offered in explicit examination fields, for example, general prescription, drug store, dentistry, design, law, veterinary medical procedure, ranger service building, and so on.
The Following Things will be Cover Under the Hungary Government Scholarship.
- Exemption from the payment of tuition fee to Study in Hungary for international students
Month to month Stipend
Non-qualification, Bachelor, Master, and One-Tier Master Level: Monthly measure of HUF 40 460 (cca EUR 130) commitment to the everyday costs in Hungary, for a year, until the consummation of studies
Doctoral level: as indicated by the present Hungarian enactment, the month to month measure of scholarship is HUF 140 000 (cca EUR 450) for the primary period of instruction (4 semesters) and HUF 180 000 (cca EUR 580) for the subsequent stage (4 semesters) – for a year a year, until finish of studies.
- Free dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40 000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period
- Please note that if the student does not live in the dormitory, then the HUF 40 000/month is a contribution to that rental costs, and in bigger cities – especially in the capital city – this contribution would not cover the full amount of rental costs.
- health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 (cca EUR 205) a year/person.
- Exemption from the payment of tuition fee to Study in Hungary for international students
The Stipendium Hungaricum Program depends on successful two-sided instructive collaboration understandings between the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary and the accomplice’s Ministry in charge of advanced education. Applications will be viewed as qualified if the candidate is selected by the dependable specialists of the Sending Partner for Hungary Government Scholarship
[su_note]In Pakistan, the sending accomplice is the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan to read in Hungary for Pakistani understudies. HEC will likewise Advertise Soon Hungary Scholarship 2019-2020[/su_note]
Required Documents For Hungary Government Scholarship:
Hungary Scholarship Online Application Form (Given beneath in Link)
Least 1 page, composed with Times New Roman 12 point text dimension letters
Confirmation of language capability and their interpretations in the language of the chose examination program or in Hungarian
Filtered duplicate of the first verification of language capability, with a base level dictated by the Host Institution AND their interpretations
In the event that the understudy has finished his/her past degree of concentrates in the language of the chose investigation program, a proof can be transferred about the way that the language of training was equivalent to the language of the examination program that the candidate is presently applying for. School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Bachelor level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Master-level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original bachelor degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- One-tier master level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Doctoral level: scanned copy of the original master degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Non-Degree, Hungarian language preparatory programs: scanned copy of the secondary school graduation certificate AND their translations
- Non-degree, specialization programs: scanned copy of degree certificate required by the host institution AND their translations
- Partial (exchange) study programs on all study levels: scanned copy of the original certificate about student status issued by the current higher education institution where the applicants are registered in AND their translations
- Translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study program or in English.
- Transcript of Records and its translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND their translations
- Translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Medical Certificate
- Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 15 November 2018
- Certificates have to be issued and signed by a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions
- Please note that despite the applicants need to upload this document, the Host Institutions might require the student to take a medical test at the time of enrolment (free of charge for the Scholarship Holders)
- Copy of Identification Document
- Provided that the applicant already has a passport, the scan of the passport should be uploaded
- In case the applicants do not yet have a passport, the applicant should upload the scanned copy of any document which may be used to prove the applicant’s identity (e.g. national ID card)
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in the online system
- all applicants need to accept the “Statement for Application”
- The statement can only be accepted in the online system, therefore scanned and signed copies should not be uploaded
- the statement appears in the online application system after registration – all applicants need to click on accepting it in order to be able to submit their application.
All reports that can’t be acquired or created in the language of the chose examination program or in Hungarian must be interpreted and the interpretations must be submitted just like the duplicate of the first archive.
Additional Documents for Doctoral Level:
- Research Plan
- Minimum 2 pages, typed with Times New Roman 12 point font size letters, written in the language of the selected study program
- Letters of Recommendation
- Two signed Letters of Recommendation from the applicant’s former or current academic tutors or supervisors
- The two letters cannot be issued by the same person
- Written in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
Hungary Government Scholarship 2019 Tips:
- You read and understand all parts of the Call for Application, especially the eligibility criteria (e.g. age and citizenship requirements)
- You provide precise contact details and make sure your e-mail address (and any other information) is not mistyped on your application form because all information – including the election results – will be sent there,
- You do not accidentally apply for the wrong study levels (e.g. doctoral studies while you are a bachelor student or master studies while you already have a master degree) and do not apply to different study levels in one application,
- You do not mix up the application to full degree and partial (exchange) study program (and the length of exchange studies) as study modes cannot be altered after the application is submitted,
- the documents with the correct file formats are uploaded, one file is not larger than 4 MB and all your files can be opened,
- You submit your application until the deadline both to Tempus Public Foundation and the responsible authorities of the Sending Partner,
- You did submit your application because the saving your application will only save the content but the application will not actually be submitted,
- You write down and remember your login information, password and your e-mail address used when you submitted your application because you will need this information later (e.g. for accepting the scholarship), and
- You write down and remember your application registration number because this is how we will be able to identify your application later and this is the number that Scholarship Holders will need to use during their scholarship studies too.
- Increase your chances of getting admitted by applying for two different study programs (in order of preference) instead of only one,
- Carefully decide on the order of application as it cannot be changed later and it is very much considered during the allocation process (read important details above)
- Not to apply through any agencies unknown by the Host Institutions (see our website for the list of agencies known by the universities) and pay for their services regarding the application because the program is implemented by direct cooperation with the responsible authorities of the Sending Partners, not agencies.
The Deadline for the Hungary Government Scholarship 2019 fluctuates from nation to nation. If it’s not too much trouble visit the sending accomplice in your nation (For Example HEC For Pakistan) for more insights regarding the Hungary scholarship application structure and cutoff time.