Call for the fully-funded scholarship 2020-2021 of Belgium Government Applications are welcome to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship for the Academic Year 2020-2021. Belgium Government Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Master Degree in Belgium and Training Courses.
Every single International Student with Any Nationality is Eligible to Apply for the Belgium Scholarships. Every Year Belgium Government grants 220 Scholarships to international students. The point of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to build up your aptitudes.
A Diverse Range of Major and Fields is accessible for the Master Degree Program. The Duration of the Scholarship Master Degree program is for 1 Year and 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. Kindly Keep on Reading Further Details underneath.
Here are Few Short Term Exchange Programs, Internships, & Youth Forums.
Belgium Government Scholarship Details
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th January & 7th February 2020
Belgium Scholarship Information
It is safe to say that you are a National of a Developing nation?
Grant in Belgium for Masters and Training Courses Offer You the Chance to Pursue a One-Year Specialized Master’s Degree Program or a 4-to-6-Month Advanced Training Course inside a Higher Education Institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
A Great Chance for Free Study in Belgium for International Students.
Available Fields & Majors
If you are interested in study abroad Belgium then Please Check the following fields they are offering.
For Masters Degree Programs
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master in human rights
- The special master in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics
As Stated above, Belgium Government offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students fro Free Study in Belgium. Every one of the costs will be secured.
International travel costs Receipts must be provided Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, one round-trip ticket. Living allowance Flat rate 83 €/day for stays lasting 8 to 17 days
1400 €/month for stays lasting 18 days to 1 month (set amount)
1400 €/month for stays lasting 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days
Indirect mission fees Flat rate 150 €. This amount is given once per the endless supply of the grantee. Insurance fees Directly paid by ARES. Travel expenses in the framework of inter-university pieces of training Receipts must be provided Reimbursed based on the real incurred, with receipts provided.
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country.
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is 10th January & 7th February 2020
How to Apply:
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. You Cant Apply Online. The Application Form & Other Documents Must be submitted by Post.