The Applications are available to Apply for the Tokyo Institute Of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020 by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan For International Students to acquire a Master’s or Doctoral Degree.
Information on Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL isn’t obligatory for the individuals who acquire their Undergraduate Degree from an establishment where all guidance was in English. The Duration of the MEXT Master Scholarship is 2 Years though For MEXT Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.
MEXT is offering every single scholastic Field for Master and Doctoral Degree, Combined Masters and Doctoral Program at Tokyo Institute of Technology. The Enrollment will be in Late September 2020. Do You realize that MEXT is likewise offering Scholarship in the University of Tokyo in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded) MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship Details
University: University of Tokyo
Course Level: Integrated Doctoral Education Program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Deadline: 10th December 2019
Duration of the Scholarship
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: 3 Years.
- Masters Program: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years Hansen Summer Institute 2020 (Fully Funded) Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2020 in Japan (Funded)
Accessible Fields and Majors:
Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan is offering a Fowlling Fields For Masters and Doctoral Degree and Combined Masters and Doctoral Program: Check them underneath.
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
Fully Funded Government Scholarships Scholarships 2019-20:
MEXT Scholarship Benefits:
MEXT college Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for worldwide understudies and will cover most of the costs of the Student.
- 147,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 148,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted. MEXT Scholars Don’t Require to Pay Application Fee
Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
The applicants named for MEXT Scholarship will be told together with the affirmation choice in mid-March. The notice of grant beneficiaries will be sent to candidates toward the beginning of August at the most recent.
Universal understudies from around the globe from any nation who has discretionary relations with Japan.
Candidates must be conceived on or after April 2, 1985.
Candidates must apply for the field of concentrate that they learned at their past college or a related field.
Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For Master.
Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For Doctoral.
Those understudies whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University and they are absolved from Language Test.
The last date to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan – MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is 10th December 2019
How to Apply:
Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application by Post. The Address of the University is given below under the Official Advertisement. The Application Guidelines Link is given below.