Applications are invited to apply for the PEEF Master Scholarship 2019. This is the latest scholarship announced on 16th January 2019. The Student Must have a Punjab Domicile to be eligible for PEEF Master Scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities and government postgraduate colleges of Punjab. Students with BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BS/ BBA Degree can apply.
These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities and government postgraduate colleges of Punjab. To be considered eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
PEEF Master Scholarship 2019 Details
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are suitable for the year 2018-19.
Payment of 100% tuition fees (As per PEEF Master’s level scholarship policy)
PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates.
- Day scholar PKR. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder PKR. 5,000/- per month.
Duration of the Scholarships
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled in. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship.
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2016 / 2017 / 2018 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year (2018-19) in a partner university.
- Students enrolled in the spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where appropriate) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 30,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income if the salary is the only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of the income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need standards of the respective University/government post-graduate college.
- Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarship:
- Students who have already passed/got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed the examination in the extra session.
- Students who have passed the examination mentioned above with grace marks (*).
- Availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- A beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
The last date to apply for the PEEF Master Scholarship 2019 is 4th February 2019.
How to Apply
PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities and all government postgraduate colleges of Punjab.
Please download the scholarship application form from PEEF website and submit the duly filled scholarship application form to respective university / post-graduate college (the scholarship application forms can also be requested from the financial aid office of the separate university/office of the principal of postgraduate college)
Scholarship application forms submitted directly to PEEF shall not be entertained.