Are you a University or College student who is having trouble paying your tuition and other financial obligations?
There’s reason to be cheerful; The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship for 2022 is now open, and this page will explain how to apply in detail.
The Jackie Robinson Foundation offers a multi-faceted experience aimed at meeting the financial requirements of minority students who are seeking higher education.
Minority high school seniors in the United States who have SAT or ACT scores of 1000 or above are eligible. Other aspects, such as financial necessity, will be taken into account.
To be qualified for Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship interested candidates must have:
– One recommendation
– High school information including an unofficial high school transcript.
– College plans
– Test scores (AP, IB, PSAT, ACT, or SAT)
– Activities and distinctions
– Household information
– Four essays
The needed documents for this scholarship are listed below.
- Application Form
- Community Service
- Financial Need Analysis
- Recommendations Or References
- Test Scores
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must show leadership potential and present evidence of financial need. Final selections will be announced in June 2022. Scholar Orientation will take place in July 2022.
Interested candidates should visit for additional information on the Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship 2022 and how to apply:
For four years, you may earn up to $7,500 every year. This scholarship will be worth a total of $30,000.
The Jackie Robinson Foundation awards scholarships to minority high school students who have shown extraordinary leadership abilities and need financial assistance to attend a four-year recognized college or institution of their choice.
The Robinson Scholarship is valued at $30,000 and is awarded every year.
This is also accomplished via the foundation’s Mentoring and Leadership Development Program.
To be eligible for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating, minority high school senior
- Be a United States citizen
- Present evidence of the financial need
- Demonstrate a record of academic excellence
- Demonstrate leadership potential and a dedication to community service
- Submit an official SAT and/or ACT test exam score from junior or senior year*
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved 4-year college within the United States or affiliated with a United States-based college or university
- Not possess a degree from, or be enrolled in, a 2 or 4–year college when applying
MAJOR VALUES OF A JRF SCHOLAR.
JRF Scholars are obliged to participate in community service throughout their academic careers, both to improve their lives and to have a positive influence on those they serve. JRF Scholars are urged to embrace the following basic ideals, which represent Jackie Robinson’s life and legacy:
Meet responsibilities consistently and commit to the diligence needed to achieve success.
Always be guided by facts; acknowledge the truth even when it compromises one’s own interests.
Recognize that we all are created equal; be quick to compliment, slow to blame, and modest in the wake of one’s accomplishments.
Advance human dignity for all; practice empathy and generosity toward others.
Strive to abide by the core values, however difficult or unpopular.
All application components are due by 5:00 p.m. EST on January 12, 2022
One Hudson Square 75 Varick Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10013-1917 (212) 290-8600