Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022-2023 are fully funded master’s and short courses scholarships for international students. The Orange Knowledge Programme under Netherlands Government Scholarship offers free cost of living, tuition fees, visa, round trip travel tickets, and health insurance.
This scholarship seeks to push the ability, information, and performance growth of every individual and organization at intervals in the area of higher education and education furthermore as in different areas joined to the key topics at intervals the program nations.
The Netherlands government scholarship to a lower place orange data scholarship 2021-2022 is presently open. The Netherlands scholarship may well be a completely funded scholarship for International students to review a full-time master’s program or short courses funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
You will Study in high European country Universities. The amount of the Master’s Degree Programs square measure for twelve to twenty-four Months & the Length of Short Courses is from a pair of Weeks to 12 Months. an honest sort of instructional Fields is Eligible. The Scholarship will cowl all the Expenses below the Orange information Program (OKP).
More than,000 Fields of Study square measures offered. There isn’t any Application Fee Charged by the Netherlands Ministry of Education this could be one altogether the foremost vital Scholarships at intervals on the planet, this could be the primary spherical of the Scholarship. The entire careful information relating to European nation Government Scholarships 2021-2022 is given below.
The Netherland Government Scholarship Orange data Programme (OKP). OKP is Initiated and absolutely funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The subsequent Expenses are going to be lined.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Allowance.
- Visa Fee.
- Round transportation Travel Tickets.
AVAILABLE FIELDS OF STUDY
More than,000 Programs square measure out there. you’ll notice it through the Course Finder. All-Academic Fields and Courses square measure out there for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students
- Agriculture And setting
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport, And supply
- Humanities, Social Sciences,
- Communication and humanities
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And applied science
- Teacher coaching.
If you’re from any of the countries listed below, you’re eligible to register for the program.
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Indonesia ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe.
- All International Students should be from the preceding Countries.
- The scholarship soul holds a legitimate identity document.
- The scholarship soul has been admitted to the course or program.
- He/she desires an associate OKP scholarship.
- Must have a degree so as to be listed for a Master’s curriculum.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A NETHERLANDS GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Please follow the subsequent step by step application procedure to avail European country Government Scholarship:
(1) notice a course or master’s program that’s eligible for the scholarship. you’ll notice the eligible courses within the study Program info, specifying within the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
(2) Contact the Dutch education establishment that’s giving the course for data on:
- The course content
- The scholarship application point (deadlines will dissent per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and choice procedures.
- The online form and also the needed application documents.
(3) Prepare your application and also the supporting documents.
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch establishment giving the course.
You can also visit the official website of the Orange data Government of the Netherlands government Scholarship
SELECTION PROCEDURES OF NETHERLAND GOVERNMENT 2022.
- Based on your registration with their Dutch education establishments
- The application was granted by the Dutch establishment.
- Eligibility checked my embassies.
- Application assessment.
- Selection results revealed
- Grants awarded.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION.
The application deadline for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 varies from round to round.
OKP Round 1: Short courses and master’s programs
- The application deadline is till March 22, 2022.
OPK Round 2: Short courses
- The application deadline is till June 28, 2022
OPKRound 3: Short courses.
- The application is still open till Oct 11, 2022
CHECKLIST OF PARTAKING UNIVERSITIES
There are many colleges and institutions that are interested and participate extensively throughout the year.
Universities that are participating in Holland Scholarship are listed below. Note: Only two departments are currently posted here which are Research Universities and Universities Of Applied Sciences. Check out more on their official website
Please check the website of your preferred college or university to learn more about the application deadlines and subjects of study etc.
CHECKLIST OF DUTCH RESEARCH DEPARTMENT UNIVERSITIES PARTAKING IN NETHERLANDS GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-2023 SESSION
- Leiden University
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Maastricht University
- VU Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
CHECKLIST OF DUTCH APPLIED SCIENCES DEPARTMENT UNIVERSITIES PARTAKING IN NETHERLANDS GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-2023 SESSION
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Driestar educated
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie (pdf, 400 kB)
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
Conclusion Of Holland Scholarship
Your adventurous life might get off to a great start thanks to a scholarship from the Dutch government. For the international students who have been drawn to come here for academic purposes, this is a completely new beginning. This scholarship is a great way to get your name out there and learn more about Dutch educational opportunities across the globe.
Nuffic, a Dutch education group, is supporting this opportunity. Once you’ve completed the program, you’ll have access to a world of unlimited possibilities that will give you the tools you need to create the future you see.
It’s a world-class learning environment that’s not available anywhere else in the globe when it comes to mentors, the tutorial system, and your learning experiences.